Sony A6300 (16-50) 40m/130ft Meikon Underwater Camera Housing
MEIKON 40m/130ft Underwater Camera Housing for Sony A6300
Meikon underwater camera housings are designed for those who are into underwater photography/videography. Just insert your digital camera in Meikon UW case and you will be able to take beautiful pictures at depth up to 40 meters/130 feet. Meikon products are reliable, as they are made out of high quality materials. Each housing is tested individually to prevent any accidents. Meikon provides excellent quality for a reasonable price.
- Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS (Manual zoom available, set camera to autofocus)
- Sony E 20mm F2.8 (Autofocus only)
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS (Autofocus only)
- Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN Art (Autofocus only)
- Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN (Autofocus only)
- Dual Fiber-Optic ports
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- ABS plastic
- Clear plate glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring loaded mechanism to protect your camera properly
Important steps before inserting the camera
- Before inserting the camera inside an underwater housing, make sure your camera is stock - No straps, no additional grips, no lens filter.
- In the camera menu switch your viewfinder mode to LCD/MONITOR only, because you won't be able to use viewfinder underwater.
- Turn your brightness higher to at least 80%, otherwise you won't be able to see what’s on the monitor.