Sony DSC-RX100 IV 40m/130ft Underwater Camera Housing + Neoprene cover
- [IPX8*] Key features: Inbuilt leak detection sensor & Dual fiber-optic ports.
- CamDive® Red diving filter: Starting from 15-20 ft Underwater, red color starts to wash out by the filtering effect of water, the deeper you dive the more of the warm red spectrum is filtered out from the ambient light.
- Package Includes: Underwater housing, CamDive® Red diving filter 67mm, Flash diffuser, Cleaning cloth, Silicone grease 1 packet(5ml), User manual, Port cap, CamDive® Neoprene cover.
40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony DSC RX100 IV
The primary application of this underwater housing is underwater photography/videography. However it can do a lot more by protecting your camera from weather hazards such as rain, dust, snow etc. Because of its compact size and near all functionality, it is an ideal item to have while traveling.
IMPORTANT- Please remove any protection filter that is installed on your camera, as well as any additional grip, before inserting the camera inside underwater housing.
- ABS plastic
- Optical glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- Every button has an O-ring seal
Key features :
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Q. Can I use wet macro lens?
A. Yes you can.
- Q. Does the housing have fiber-optic port for attaching strobes?
A. Yes, the housing has fiber-optic ports and they are hidden behind flash diffuser.
- Q. Does the housing comes with port cover?
A. Yes, it comes with it.
- Q. What is the buoyancy of this housing (just the housing)?
A. Very positive buoyancy.